Hello, everyone. A panic attack is a sudden episode of intense fear or anxiety and physical symptoms, based on a perceived threat rather than imminent danger. Mostly it is there when you overthink or have taken a shock. Here is How to deal with the Panic Attacks and Stop them further.
You don’t have to be in a horrific situation to have a panic attack. You could be on a hike, at a restaurant, or asleep in bed. All of a sudden you get a strong surge of fear. Symptoms might include sweating, increased heartbeat, nausea, chest pain, etc.
How to deal with the Panic Attacks and Stop them further
- Not let the fear control your life, live life to the fullest. If the attack is happening let it be, just stay, it will be alright soon.
- If you are facing a panic attack just think that it is not a real danger but rather some anxiety, don’t fear.
- Don’t try to divert the mind, instead of facing them, and keep in mind that they will pass away soon
- Breath calmly, control the breathing, you must calm down and feel better.
- Keep your mind in the present. Focussing on other things will harm the situation.
- You have to check why the panic attack is occurring, what is the reason behind? Are you hungry or lonely or angry or tired?
- Stop overthinking and the what-if scenarios.
- Be careful with alcohol, caffeine, or any kind of drugs that might result in addiction or make the situation worse.
- Try to do exercise, yoga, meditation, or any other outdoor activity which might give better results and strong will power to face everything.